Thanks for visiting!
I hope you can find everything you need. Massage Shoppe is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with me. Look around my website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.
Kathleen Crawford, LMT is a Licensed Massage Therapist, and is Certified by the International Institute of Reflexology. Kathleen has practiced massage therapy since 1983, and she is the owner of Massage Shoppe. She began her career with Foot Reflexology, progressed into therapeutic massage, trigger point therapy, hot stone massage, deep tissue, massage cupping and many other modalities. In her private practice, Kathleen enjoys the challenge of working with clients who have not received relief for their conditions from conventional medical treatments, and she emphasizes client education to help people understand how to avoid many health problems. After watching the movie "Eating", Kathleen became more interested in nutrition and wanted to educate her clients how food can effect there body. In 2011 Kathleen went to culinary school in California and also went to Hallelujah Acres to be a Health Minister.
Therapies Kathleen like to use in her practice:
- Swedish Massage is the most popular ,modality for relaxing the entire body. Kathleen uses gliding, kneading, percussion and stretching techniques.
- Foot Reflexology is a science based on the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to all parts of the body. Stimulating these reflex areas using fingers and hands, can relieve stress and tension throughout the body.
- TriggerPoint Therapy is a simple technique and so powerful in helping people out of pain. Just by applying ischemic compression to an area that is hyperirritable and can refer pain to another area of the body.
- Hot Stone Massage is wonderful especially on your back. The stones are heated by a electric pad. They stones are applied to the client body using basic gliding and other techniques.
- Deep Tissue Massage is getting into to the deeper muscles using thumbs, fingers and elbows.
- Massage Cupping is a method of applying glass or rubber cups using negative pressure and suction to loosen adhesions, drain excess toxins and fluids, and lift connective tissue. It promotes increased blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin.
Fees for service:
$30 1/2 hour
$50 1 hour
$75 1 1/2 hour
$75 and up for outcalls
Call today for Appointment 636-448-0197
Massage Shoppe is located in St. Charles by appointment only.
I hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to my website. There's much more to come!